#AlwaysAmbiance The Winston's First Anniversary


Cake truffles from NYC, a hashtag, and Uber Black Car as wedding transportation; 
the Winston's ooze what it means to be young, in love, and in the city! 

Their journey to Forever After is one that proves life is better together and can whether any storm. Oh yes...Hurricane Joaquin made its way to the Atlantic Coast the week of their union. Although we had to Plan B our cocktail hour due to wind and rain, love had an agenda of its own and their Ever After would NOT be denied.  

Their day was the perfect balance of tears,



...and turn up! 


It really resonated in my heart when Patrice made the decision to have her mother walk her down the aisle. This is something I had done at my own wedding and is still one of my most cherished life moments.



But the details...so many truly personal touches made their entire event an experience for us all.

Patrice and Andre decided on an event design that would keep guests talking, mixing and mingling all night long, ensuring no two guest tables were alike. When one person hates cake, naturally a color coordinated dessert buffet yeilds the perfect compromise. Passed love notes, surprise gifts, formal attire, live music...I could have their wedding every day.

I love learning just how big, deep, and wide love is. Every wedding is my favorite because you've allowed me in to your soft place. You've allowed me to learn about who you are and what love means and looks like to you. This is why Forever After never gets old. It is why I pray your love is everlasting, why I pray we will always be connected because of it.

Always Appreciated, Always Loved is what being #AlwaysAmbiance is all about. Thank you for allowing me to see you Patrice and Andre. Happy Anniversary...may the force be with you.

No comments: