#AlwaysAmbiance Happy Anniversary Tiffani & Aaron

Cheers & Happy Anniversary to #alwaysambiance couple, Tiffani and Aaron, married on 8.8.08!



This couple was sure of almost every detail of their wedding, start to finish. Needless to say, their vision of  'sophisticated style'  was a direct reflection of who they are as a couple. Don't they look good? 



I learned so much from this wedding about myself and the way I wanted to do and grow my business. Sad to say, but, this was the first wedding where my execution didn't fully live up to expectation (a few missed details, although un-noticed by guests, were a disappointment to them). Talk about a devastating blow...but a pivotal moment in my growth as an entrepreneur. 

Even though I felt my team had done well, I had to examine areas of improvement, ie: better exploring client expectations, documenting layouts/design in more detail (no relying on memory and conversations alone), ways to communicate more effectively with my staff. Constructive criticism is a hard but necessary part of growing a business into a lasting competitor in your field.

I've continued to strive to be greater each time someone says 'I Do' to Ambiance. Tiffani and Aaron could have been disappointed and never communicated with me again. But they instead chose to, take me up on my offer to share their experience with Ambiance, giving me an opportunity to grow. They took the time to share the things that went well and where they feel they felt short. 


With great appreciation, I raise a glass to Tiffani and Aaron, whose transparency and honesty have driven me to be better...and still standing! I am to have been open to learn such a valuable lesson. I am still here doing what I love, always a little better than before. As for this couple's Forever After, they recently became a party of five, welcoming their third child.

I will always be honored to share in and watch love grow. 
Happy Anniversary Tiffani and Aaron, may your love continue to grow and thrive!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks, Michelle!! This is an awesome post!!! Everything was truly beautiful and still a day to always remember. Thanks for doing everything in your power to make us happy. We greatly appreciate it. God is so amazing and has truly blessed our family. Congrats on all your accomplishment and the greatness of success over your business!