Local Love: Out And About in Manassas VA

Dawn & I catching a quick "Us"ie
I was thrilled and overjoyed to gather with some amazing women entrepreneurs and celebrate one genuine soul...Dawn Gardner of DG Photography. No more shuffling all over the DMV for meetings for this girl. She has moved on up...to a studio in downtown Manassas.                  

Dawn's soft opening was a delightfully intimate evening with delectable cupcakes and macaroons (my favorite food groups) from Sweet Pink Bakery, meeting new professionals and catching up with a few old ones. There is something about driven, positive, encouraging women that is just good food for my soul. It invigorates and refreshes me deep from within.

I am so fortunate to do what I love and love what I do; to continuously find myself surrounded and encouraged with opportunities for growth; to learn about the purpose and missions of other women trying to build their empires from kitchen counters while juggling wife/mom hats. I am blessed to be able to offer my encouragement and support by doing what I can, when I can.

This is what makes being an entrepreneur worth every late night, every blog post,  every anxiety, every failure, and every restart. DG Photography Studio is confirmation that hard work and dedication can manifest dreams to reality. I am so overjoyed for her. And I am hopeful for every woman's dream that was there to celebrate. 

   


#weddingplanner #virginiaweddings #virginiaweddingplanner #dayofcoordinator #dgphotography #weddingphotography #eventdesign #weddinginvitations #northernvirginia #weddingvendor #woodbridgeva #manassasva #occoquanva 

No comments: